Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Thursday!

Hello My Friends,

Do you remember when I was suspended off of twitter because I am awesome?! No, well for those of you who tried to follow me yesterday as I watched Big Brother and Survivor I was suspended yesterday for being awesome, I guess.  There was no reason given but I am working quickly to eradicate the problem and will hopefully be up and running for Big Brother tonight.  Enough of that lets get right to it!

Survivor last night, what did you all think?  Was it the ultimate shocker?
It wasn't much of a shock for me, as a viewer, as we knew Malcolm had the other hidden immunity idol but it was definitely the ultimate shocker for Phillip, the 'ex CIA secret ops agent'.
Malcolm made the best move last night in Survivor when he showed up with both his immunity idols, one for him and one for Eddie, who had no idea.  Eddie was elated and shocked, you could tell by the dumbfounded look on his face, but the look on Andrea and Phillip's face; priceless.  The fear in their eyes said it all!  And at the end of the day, Malcolm was able to get his nemesis Phillip out, which was A BIG MOVE in the game!  Not to mention, Eric voted for Phillip as well! Boding well for Malcolm, Eddie and Reynolds moving forward!  Next week will be a good episode.  Can Malcolm, Eddie and Reynolds take control of the game?  Stay tuned!


Now on to BIG BROTHER CANADA... which brought out BIG tears for this girl.  Last night we saw as the houseguests continued to talk strategy with Andrew thinking he has a final two deal with Jillian.  Come on really, she will not turn her back on Emmett, which in turn will cost her to lose the game if she and he make it to the final.  The house guests played the power of Veto competition to which Andrew won, yaay (he's becoming one of my faves)! 
Although my heart is with Peter, I am happy Andrew won! And even happier baby Emmett didn't, acting like a 5 year old when he CLEARLY cheated.  Additionally, the houseguests were asked to compete in a reward challenge throughout the week where they had to freeze and under no circumstances were they to move or else they would lose the reward for the whole house.
And that's when my tears started to flow, even before the show when they showed clips from this episode, but continued as Andrew's twin Pete walked through the door and Andrew couldn't move at all!  He stood there while his bro hugged him and showed him video of his niece and told him how proud he was as tears streamed down his face and mine!!  I have to give it to him, he is a selfless man, I don't know if I could've done that, put the other peoples rewards in front of my own!  Actually, yes I would've but I would've been really upset afterwards.  Andrew I'm liking you more each and every day! 

BUT TONIGHT MY FRIENDS....On a LIVE episode, someone will come back!

Tonight is the night we have been waiting for, tonight we will see who is voted back into the house.  I can't handle the anticipation!!!!  Will it come before the eviction? Will it be Alec?  Gosh, I hope so, Will it be Topaz?  Gosh I hope not!  Will it be AJ? It would be nice for Andrew but I don't know if he'd keep Peter.  Will it be Gary?  He's a wild card so I hope not!  Tune in at 7pm tonight on Slice for the LIVE show!!!!

On a side note: 

Dear Peter, Although you may have been left out or shoved to the wayside your entire life wait until you emerge from the Big Brother house to see all the fans you have across the country!!!  So many people are rooting for you and as a fellow surreyite, I am as well!  The whole country loves your wit and charm and the way you yell in the diary room!  Your life has forever changed my friend!  And I can't wait for you to discover it!  xoxo L
______________________________________________________________________________

Good News My Friends!!  As I was putting this together, my twitter account was reactivated!!  So catch @OhSoLindsay tweeting tonight for the Live Big Brother!
______________________________________________________________________________

Here's Tonight's Line-Up:

NBC
New Community at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Parks and Recreation at 6-7pm EST / 9-10pm PST
Brand New Series, Hannibal at 7pm EST / 9pm PST

The CW
New The Vampire Diaries at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Beauty and The Beast at 6pm EST / 8pm PST

FOX
Live American Idol results show at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Glee at 6pm EST / 9pm PST

New NY Ink at 7pm on TLC

Sorry Grey's, Scandal, and Big Bang Theory friends these are all repeats.

Happy Watching!

xoxo L

1 comment:

  1. The anticipation is killing us both! Big Brother Canada is doing it to us, and I LOVE IT!

    Great message to Peter, I will to be writing one to post on Little Miss Mama. Great idea!
    Team Peter forever and always.

    xxoo
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete