Thursday, April 4, 2013

How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest of Your Life) - Hit or Miss?

Hi my friends,

Sooooo... What did you think of this show last night???

My opinion; I wasn't too impressed. :(

As someone who still lives with her parents, I was expecting something a little different.  There were times I laughed but my high hopes of this show weren't fulfilled.  Usually the pilot isn't the best as its an introductory episode so more often than not it is disappointing.  I love the actors and I love the premise so I will give it my 3 episode try and keep you all updated!
_________________________________________________________________________________

As for tonight EVERYTHING is new!!!

On tonight's line up we have a mix of drama, comedy, suspense and reality:

Live Eviction Big Brother Canada at 7pm PST on Slice

NBC:
New Community at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Parks and Recreation at 530pm EST / 830pm PST
New The Office at 6pm EST / 9pm PST
New Go On at 630pm EST / 930pm PST
Brand New Series, Hannibal at 7pm EST / 9pm PSTWatch Thomas Harris' classic novels unfold and come to life in this new thrilling drama about a psychiatrist-turned-serial-killer, Dr. Hannibal

ABC:
New Wife Swap at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Grey's Anatomy at 6pm EST / 9pm PST
New Scandal at 7pm EST / 10pm PST

CBS:
New The Big Bang Theory at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New Two and A Half Men at 530pm EST / 830pm PST
New Person of Interest at 6pm EST / 9pm PST
New Elementary at 7pm EST/ 10pm PST

FOX:
Live American Idol results show at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
New New Girl at 6pm EST/ 9pm PST
New The Mindy Project at 630pm EST/ 930pm PST

TLC:
Season Premiere of NY Ink at 7pm PST;  The Wooster club is back tonight and there are some fresh new faces and some familiar faces, check it out as there is also drama in this club.

There's a little something everyone tonight!

PVR overload tonight, hopefully I don't see smoke coming out of my machine! Check back this weekend for a full Thursday report!

Enjoy and Happy Watching!

xoxo L

1 comment:

  1. I agree, not much of a t.v. watcher but I ended up staring my computer & watching it online .. and you know .. Made me giggle {a tad} but not enough .. Perhaps I might get convinced to watch it next week!

    Oh so Lindsay, you should watch "bob's burgers" Sunday nights .. Effin hilarious! Giver a try!

    Always, xox O

    ReplyDelete