Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tonight on Big Brother Canada

Hi Friends,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I was able to get out and enjoy the sunshine!

On Friday night I alerted you to a possible cheating incident that, if true, would come with some consequences.  Well friends, it was true, but Emmett was not the only one who cheated so did Jillian, Alec, and Liza.  Because of this Emmett was stripped of his HoH title, they all became have-nots and they couldn't play in the new HoH competition.  Additionally, Tom couldn't compete either because he was technically still HoH, which I didn't mind at all as I am not a Tom fan, and of course he made it all about himself.  As they showed this episode, you could tell Emmett was devastated and didn't even know he did it.  I have a sneaking suspicion that Talla knew she cheated and thought she got away with it.  The HoH competition was questions regarding the Irish parade that came thru the house, and Gary was the HoH winner!! I thought it was Suzette because her number guess seemed closest but it was Gary and I am happy with that!! For one, Suzette, the underdog, is safe and two, Gary isn't afraid to put anyone on the block.  And that's exactly what he did, he nominated the smug Tom and Liza for eviction and Tom was finally knocked off his invisible high horse!!
Another favourite house guest of mine is Peter, I loved how Peter described Gary's win as taking it like a champ, kept it quiet, didn't show an outburst of emotion to make anyone else feel bad LOL.  The exact opposite of what he did lol.  Oh Peter your wit makes the show!  Check out the veto competition next Wednesday to see if Tom and Liza will pull themselves off the block, and next Thursday is double eviction night, a crazy two days of events on Big Brother Canada!

Check out my blog tomorrow for tonight's Sunday review and Monday line up.

Sweet dreams

xoxo L

No comments:

Post a Comment