Thursday, May 29, 2014

5 Things Link Up

Happy Thursday My Friends,

I finally, FINALLY had a chance to join this week and I am so excited to share because sharing is caring!



1.  My Top 5 favourite songs right now and lets be honest I sing each of these songs at the top of my lungs in the car, on repeat, everyday!
* All of Me by John Legend
* Stay With Me by Sam Smith
* Do What You Want With My Body by Lady Gaga f. R. Kelly
* Fancy by Iggy Azalea, THE best music video EVER!
* Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz
Download them all now so you can sing aloud with me while you're driving down the street!

2. Dukan Diet Lifesavers:
Besides Little Miss Mama, I wouldn't be as successful as I am without Sugar Twin and Jello Fat Free Sugar Free pudding.  Sugar Twin has saved my Earl Grey tea times at Tairalyn's house (she makes the best cip of tea I have ever had) and the fat free, sugar free pudding is the satisfying treat I get to enjoy while relaxing after a long day!

3. H&M has the best tank tops out right now!  These tank tops are long, forgiving, and look great dressed up for work and casual for every day wear!  At only 6.95 a tank, head to H&M and pick up the go-to tank of the summer! (Make sure to try them on as I recommend going a size smaller)

4. Television Guilty Pleasures:  When I am looking for something fun to watch and not have to think about it, I watch  Melissa & Joey or  Baby Daddy on ABC Spark.  It actually has some really good shows, like my all-time favorite The Fosters, I encourage you all to check out that channel and enjoy some good, mindless, heart warming television.

5. Sharing my view as I wrote this post!  I just love dachshunds and mine the most, they have huge personalities and are such characters.  Harley always sleeps on his back and Tucker (the white lump) buries himself each and every night and anytime he sleeps.

Here's what you can do to join us:

1. Five Things link up is posted every Thursday at Midnight EST. Share any five things that are on your mind right now. Whether it’s something you are obsessing with on Pinterest, a new and exciting event going on in your life, or even sharing five of your favorite books; it’s totally up to you.
2. Please put the Five Things button {pictured above} on the post your sharing for the link up; sharing is caring, the more players involved the more fun we’ll all have, so let’s make this big.
3. Please follow both your hosts Diana from the world around her and Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama via Facebook {here and here} and/or Twitter {here and here}. As it’s not mandatory it is greatly appreciated.
4. If you tweet about the link up, feel free to tag Tairalyn & Diana while using the hashtag #FiveThingsParty; if you instagram about it, a big thank you and kisses to you, tag Tairalyn & Diana and the hashtag #FiveThingsParty.
5. Check out other bloggers who’ve linked up, show them some love and comment on at least one other bloggers link-up post. Why? Because it’s kind and it makes them feel all warm and tingly inside; be the reason they smile extra big today!
1. The World Around Her  2. Little Miss Mama 

Have a great day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for linking up with us, we missed you!! Well, I know you see Tairalyn all the time, so I missed you! ;) I love the Fosters!!! Crazy show, always something going on right! Love Twisted, PLL, and Switched at Birth too! I watch Melissa and Joey sometimes too, they are funny! OMG I always turn up All of Me by John Legend when it comes on the radio, love that song! Great tip on the tanks, I haven't really found any yet for the Summer that I love!! :)

    ReplyDelete