Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big Brother 15... First Episode

Sooo my friends... What did you think of last nights episode of Big Brother 15?  Were you shocked that McCrae won the first HoH?  What about the MVP, do you like that twist?

It was definitely a lack luster episode but the first episode usually is, it gets better each episode as we see people's characters come out and we see the game evolve.  My three least favorites after last nights episode are David 'The Hair' Girton, GinaMarie Zimmerman, and Judd 'What did you say?' Daughtery.  My favourites so far are, Nick, Spencer, McCrae, Howard (LMM you know why), Aaryn and Jeremy.  But believe me I'm like a fish out of water flip flopping between my favorites each episode so we'll just have to wait and see this play out!

It was nice to see the 'underdog' pizza boy win HoH, who knew he had it in him?! Will he keep his promise to Nick?  Who will he nominate?  Sunday we shall find out!











I kept guessing throughout the episode (probably annoyingly to my friends ;)) what the MVP will do, they weren't the first HoH like I thought they might be.  They weren't safe for the first week like my second thought, Big Brother had me stumped!  So what does the MVP mean for the game?  Well let me tell you it's genius!! The MVP is picked by the views and is a secret (smart) and they get to secretly nominate the third person for eviction!  This definitely changes the game as one person is not solely in control.  Hopefully the voters don't decide to nominate the HoH as MVP each week, that would defeat the purpose.

Big Brother seems to be pulling out all the stops this season, more house guests, big twists and new sets; it's shaping up to be a good season!  Tune in on Sunday, June 30th at 5pm EST / 8pm PST on CBS to see who gets nominated and who wins power of veto!

ALSO, for Canadians, Big Brother after dark will be played for free from 1am to 3am every night on Slice

xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment