Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New Me, New You, New Blog


Well my friends,

2013 is now but a memory and we are well on our way into 2014, with this New Year comes new goals and fresh new ideas.  There will be a few changes to my blog, now don't worry, I am still your TV guru as I will always LOVE television but have decided to expand my blog to reach and relate to more people.

I will start this year off with retro blogging, a detailed series of my trip to Europe this past fall.  I didn’t have enough time to write about every experience each day and I want to share it all with you.  I will have some must see features, the highs and lows, and some great travelling tips that will be useful for future travels!

I will also be incorporating some DIY’s with none other than Little MissMama and look forward to some vlogs as her and I are going to be trying some of those this year.

It’s a new exciting year, full of hopes, dreams and new blogs!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now let’s get to it… here is a rundown of the winter premieres of our favourite shows:

Friday, January 10th
Bones 8pm on Fox

Sunday, January 12th
THE GOLDEN GLOBES, 8pm on NBC
Shameless, Season 3, 9pm on Showtime
True Detective, *New Series*, 9pm on HBO and HBO Canada
Girls, 10pm on HBO and HBO Canada
House of Lives, 10pm on Bravo and Showtime
Episodes, Season 3 10:30pm pm Bravo and Showtime

Monday, January 13th
How I Met Your Mother, 8pm on CBS
Sleepy Hollow, 9pm on Fox
The Blacklist, 10pm on NBC
Archer, *New Series* 10pm pm on FX and FX Canada

Tuesday, January 14th
Supernatural, 9pm on The CW

Wednesday, January 15th
American Idol, 8pm on FOX
Arrow, 8pm on The CW
Suburgatory, 8:30pm on ABC
Criminal Minds, 9pm on CBS
The Tomorrow People, 9pm on The CW
CSI, 10pm on CBS
Nashville, 10pm on ABC

Saturday, January 18th
Saturday Night Live, 11:30pm on NBC

Sunday, January 19th
The Following, After NFC on Fox
Looking, *New Series* 10:30pm on HBO and HBO Canada

Thursday, January 23rd
The Vampire Diaries, 8pm on The CW
Rake *New Series*, 9pm on Fox
Reign, 9pm on The CW

Sunday, February 9th
The Walking Dead, 9pm on AMC

Friday February 14th
House of Cards, Season 2 on Netflix

Monday, February 24th
The Voice, 8pm on NBC
Dallas, 9pm on Bravo

Tuesday, February 25th
Glee, 8pm pm Fox

Wednesday, February 26th
The Americans, Season 2 10pm on FX and FX Canada

Thursday, February 27th
Grey's Anatomy, 8pm on ABC

Thursday, March 6th
Suits, 9pm on Bravo

Happy Watching!

@ohsolindsay

1 comment:

  1. Why soooo long for Grey's!?! I need some action Jackson! lol.

    ReplyDelete