Sunday, September 22, 2013

September's Sensational Snackbox

September is one of my most favourite times of year, I love the colors, the fresh crisp air, and the warm cozy sweaters.  But my waistline isn't a huge fan, as the extra snacks I consume during all the season premieres expands it a little more.  But not this year, not with Snackbox as my new friend, sending me boxes of healthy, natural, organic snacks each month to help me feel good about snacking and keeping the waistline at bay.
(Get 15.00 off your first box using offer code OHSOLINDSAY)



The first thing gobbled up in my September box was the Dan-D Pak Maca’dami’a Nuts, an always delicious salty snack with just the right amount of crunch, add them to your chocolate chip cookies to make them even more delicious! @DanDFoods 

Rocket Food Apple Berry Oatmeal; Rocket foods are at it again, hot water, sit for 4 minutes and this ready-to-go oatmeal is literally ready to go!  A variety of flavours to get those taste buds working overtime!  Take it anywhere for a healthy snack anytime! And don't forget it's allergy and celiac free! @RocketFoodsInc

Angie's Kettle Corn;  BOOM-CHICKA-POP This is my favourite all-time popcorn!  This little bag made my eyes light up when I saw it in my Snackbox!  I have been snacking on this DELICIOUS popcorn snack for months, and where do I find it you ask: COSTCO! You can get a huge bag for $4.99, you cant beat this price anywhere. @AngiesKettle

Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz 2 Go; This gluten-free snack is amazing and a great idea for those who find it hard to have quick gluten-free snack on the go!  And small enough to put in a lunchbox, purse or briefcase. @MedSnax

Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookie; This cookie was a hit with my taste buds and just the tip of the iceberg for my Mary’s Gone Crackers cookie experience and now I can’t wait to try every single flavour!! @GoneCrackers

King Island Coconut Milk; Delicious and nutritious all wrapped into one 250ml box!  This is a perfect afternoon treat as the naturally sweetened re-hydrating drink boosts my energy and mood, to get me through until end of the work day!  Time for you all to try it! @ampolfood

Home Free Chocolate Chip Cookies; These delicious little bites of goodness were soft and crunchy at the same time and finished before I knew it, leaving me wanting more!  These cookies are peanut and tree nut free allowing all people with food sensitivities to enjoy them! @HomeFreeTreats

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit; Made in beautiful British Columbia, these dark chocolate covered pomegranate bites were absolutely Divine!  I have been snacking on Brookside chocolates for decades and will continue to enjoy these chocolates for years to come!! @Brookside_Choc

Gimme Organic Seaweed Snacks; These salty organic snacks are the highest vitamin and minerals of any vegetable on the planet.  A repeat in the snack box that never disappoints and you should subscribe to taste these salty snacks each and every month! @gimMeSeaweed

Brothers-All-Natural Pear Fruit Crisps; Made with only one ingredient how could you go wrong? Great for morning, mid-day or evening snacks!  Deliciously delectable and a wide variety of fruits for every one’s preference.

Nature’s Path Q’ia Superfood Cereal – Cranberry Vanilla; This super seed power mix is a great addition to my morning oatmeal and it helps me stay fuller longer!  The vanilla and cranberry gives my once lifeless oatmeal life once again! @NaturesPath

Kind Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants; another amazing granola bar flavour by Kind.  Amazingly delicious and a big hit in my books as per usual!  I can’t get enough of these bars and pick one up in every store I walk into! @KINDsnacks

Each and every month you can receive this delicious snackbox to your door!  That's right, the best way to try all these healthy, organic snacks without 18 trips to the grocery store.  Until October 31st use the offer code OHSOLINDSAY and you will receive $15.00 off your first month of Snackbox! An even better reason to try it!

Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment